[Gmsh] A problem about the format convertion of geometry file in matlab

Longlong Li - CITG L.Li-2 at tudelft.nl
Wed Nov 2 19:49:13 CET 2016

Dear sir,

I have built a 3D geometry model with script and used the extrude keyword. The file is attached.

But the meshing result will be different from the result of which I save the file attached as geo file first, and then do meshing.

As I am using the matlab to built the geometry model and to do meshing, and I want to use the geo file format, could you tell me that if there is some method to convert the attached file into geo file by matlab?

Thank you very much!

With best wishes!

Yours sincerely,

Longlong LI