[Gmsh] a problem about the node ordering

Guido Giuntoli giuntoli1991 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:06:36 CET 2016

Hi Nan, I agree with Jeremy try to see if you are multiplying wrong the
shape functions' gradients (for example the 2nd shape function gradient
with the coordinates of the 3rd vertex). If you are using a close code the
only solution that is in my mind is to do a program to reedit the .msh as
you wish.