[Gmsh] Gmsh

Bernd Hahnebach gmsh at b75.ch
Sat Dec 24 13:10:38 CET 2016

Hi Peter,

download the latest development snapshot from:
https://github.com/FreeCAD/FreeCAD/releases or compile the latest dev
yourself.

In FreeCAD change to FEM workbench, select your part and click on GMSH
meshing tool. Main properties can be adjusted it the task panel. Some
more properties can be adjusted in the property editor. Adding more
GMSH option would be easy. If you would like to set a
CharacteristicLength for some nodes use the mesh region tool of FEM
workbench.

If you have you own GMSH the path could be adjusted in prefereces. If
you would like to change or add parameter t the geo file you have to
run the geo file manually by yourself.

If you encouter problems or need further assistance I'd recommend open
a topic on FreeCAD FEM forum on
http://forum.freecadweb.org/viewforum.php?f=18&sid=82b865650de4e6d40e7cb2a8df98f82c

kind regards bernd

marry christmas to all around