[Gmsh] Merging several geometries ?

Rémi COQUARD remi.coquard at ec2-modelisation.fr
Tue Jan 31 18:14:12 CET 2017

Dear,

I'm a recent user of you Gmsh software.
I use it for the meshing of complex volumes that can actually be
obtained by merging simpler individual particles (for example spheres
and circualr cylinders).
Therefore, I wonder if your software allows to create a geometry
(volume) by merging (or "soldering") several geometries previously
created by classical commands (such as extrusion ....) ?

The final objective is to mesh the complex volume in 3-D elements

Thank you by advance for your attention and assistance

Rémi Coquard
Research Engineer
Tél : 04 37 48 84 37
Fax : 04 37 48 84 05
Site : *_www.ec2-modelisation.fr <http://www.ec2-ms.fr>_*
66, bd Niels Bohr 69 603 Villeurbanne Cedex