[Gmsh] R: Geometry modification on physical entities

DILASSER Guillaume Guillaume.DILASSER at cea.fr
Mon Feb 6 11:03:22 CET 2017

Hello Alessandro,

Have a look at the enclosed file for an example of what Christophe was mentioning. Also, I don't understand what you are trying to achieve "from the command line". Is it that you generate geometry as a physical entity in one .geo file and want to rotate it afterwards ? If that is the case, I don't think this can actually work because there is no input argument that you could use from the command line to specify with Physical Entity you wish to transform. This at least will have to be defined somewhere in a .geo file.

Guillaume DILASSER
Doctorant SACM / LEAS
CEA - Centre de Saclay - Bât.123 - PC 319c
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex - France -

guillaume.dilasser at cea.fr