[Gmsh] How to perform local mesh refinement in GMSH ?

Nicolás Biocca biocca.nicolas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 22:02:15 CET 2017

Hello, I don't know about refinement around the sphere, but you can do it
around a local point. You need to define that point and include it in
volumes, surfaces or lines.
For example, suppose you have defined x,y,z,lc variables and Surface 20
numbering exists.
Point(11) = {x,y,z,lc};
Point(11) In Surface(20);

Regards.