[Gmsh] Mesh Element size

Bertrand PIGEARD bpigeard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 01:32:51 CET 2017

Hello Micheal,

you can find a not snapshot at: https://github.com/trilomix/GDS3D
This repository is not uptodate right know but working for already merge
flat gds.
This snap shot allow also to include more than one gds (Multi-chip).
I also implement a flat and merge with the help of the Clipper library.
I'll publish this lately.

I still face problems with element size to get a mesh with no error.

Regards,
Bertrand