[Gmsh] Understanding the post processing file

Snigdha Dagar snigdha.dagar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 10:42:35 CEST 2017

Hello,

I am a graduate student from India. I am trying to model the effects of
tDCS on neuronal populations.
To calculate the current density distribution on the head mesh, I am using
the software simnibs which generates a .msh file.
After this step, I want to use the current density distribution at the
(48,000) nodes and map it to another set of 16,000 points (in The Virtual
Brain).
Im new to mesh modeling and I'm having difficulty understanding how to
translate the current density values at each element to get values for each
node. There are some 3510021 elements.

Any help would greatly appreciated.
Thank  you

Best Regards,
--
Snigdha Dagar
Electronics and Communication Engineering