[Gmsh] Problem generating mesh from STL

Daniel Mateo Aguirre Bermudez dmaguirreb at unal.edu.co
Tue Apr 11 18:50:27 CEST 2017

Hi,

I am trying to generate a mesh so i can export it to OpenFoam. I imported a
.stp File into gmsh and generated  three Physical Surfaces: 1)" The Inlet"
(Surface 249), 2) "The Outlet" (Surface 247), and 3) "The Walls" ( A vector
containig all other surfaces), the code i used is bellow:

Merge "MallaNozzle42Inventor.igs";

CarasTotales[]= Surface "*";
n=#CarasTotales[];
SuperficiePared={};

For i In {0:n-1}
    If(CarasTotales[i]!=249 && CarasTotales[i]!=247)
        SuperficiesPared[]+=CarasTotales[i];
    EndIf
EndFor

nPared=#SuperficiesPared[];

Physical Surface(733) = {249};
Physical Surface(734) = {247};
Physical Volume(735) = {1};
Physical Surface(736) = {SuperficiesPared[]};

I don't know why, but when i generate the 3D Mesh it crashes. When i leave
only the definition of the first two Surfaces ( 733 and 734) and the
Volume, the mesh generation works. Does anybody know what is wrong? , i
would be very  greatful if someone could help me. The .stp file and the
.geo File are attached.

Thank you