[Gmsh] split windows camera sync

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Sat Apr 22 19:03:22 CEST 2017

Hi Oleg,

You can display different models/post-processing views in different windows or subwindows. To synchronize the viewport, use "Alt+mouse click" on the rotation and/or scale button in the status bar. Currently there's no "live update" (you need to Alt+click to sync) - I've added this to our TODO list.

I've uploaded a short video to show how the current multi-window stuff works:

https://youtu.be/Bxc6kaoltOA

Christophe