[Gmsh] Issues with geo file

Alessandro Vicini alessandro.vicini at sitael.com
Mon May 8 10:11:06 CEST 2017

Hullo everybody,

I've got two issues with the attached geo file:

1) There are circle arcs defined and then rotated; this causes gmsh to give a number of errors of the kind "control points of circle xxx are not co-circular". Now, as the points ARE co-circular, how can I avoid these errors? Is this a matter of some tolerance that I can set?

2) The same geo file is read with no problems (apart what said at point 1) by version 3.0 of the code, while version 2.16 crashes; why...?

Thank you!

Alessandro