[Gmsh] Combination of volumes

DILASSER Guillaume Guillaume.DILASSER at cea.fr
Thu May 18 08:16:36 CEST 2017

Hi Isabela,

I would suggest you download the latest version of Gmsh (3.0.+) which has access to the OpenCascade factory. It is much more powerful at handling boolean operations (intersections, unions, etc.), have a look at the examples in this folder : http://gitlab.onelab.info/gmsh/gmsh/tree/master/demos/boolean.

Faithfully yours,

Guillaume DILASSER
Doctorant SACM / LEAS
CEA - Centre de Saclay - Bât.123 - PC 319c
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex - France -

guillaume.dilasser at cea.fr<mailto:guillaume.dilasser at cea.fr>