[Gmsh] Onelab app question

Sergio Minera sergio.minera at bristol.ac.uk
Tue Jun 13 14:17:16 CEST 2017

Good morning,

My Name is Sergio, I am trying to use Onelab iphone app just to open and
view a .msh file which contains post-processing data. I tried to do it by
adding a "new model", but it seems that is not working. I am not sure which
files to add, and which commands. I tried by emailing myself a .zip file
with the infos.xml and the .msh (also tried .geo and .pro) and open it but
the model is not appearing after "refreshing".

Can you guide me on what and how to include  in order to do it?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Sergio