[Gmsh] Mesh 2d surface only with triangles.

DILASSER Guillaume Guillaume.DILASSER at cea.fr
Tue Jul 11 09:58:30 CEST 2017

Hi César,

Do you have defined a Gmsh option file (.opt) either directly for your .geo file or globally ? If so, check that this file does not have an option forcing Gmsh to use quads, like for example Mesh.RecombineAll = 1 ;. To me, that is the only thing that can be happening because, by default, your .geo should give you a triangular mesh…

Sincerely Yours,

Guillaume DILASSER
Doctorant DACM / LEAS
CEA - Centre de Saclay - Bât.123 - PC 319c
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex - France -

guillaume.dilasser at cea.fr<mailto:guillaume.dilasser at cea.fr>