[Gmsh] Physical group visualization issue

paul.carrico at free.fr paul.carrico at free.fr
Thu Jul 13 15:16:03 CEST 2017

Dear All

I've an assembly with sub-parts i.e Physical groups, and if I go to
"visualization -> List browser" :

1) I can see the groups but if I choose one (+ apply), none of the other
groups are hidden -> am I using a wrong method ?

2)  in some cases (specifically in a post-processing file with my own
.opt script), the previous list remains blanks while the groups exist ->
the option has not probably been trigged: what is the specific keyword?
(I'm digging into the doc playing with "physical" "group" etc. + I saved
the defaut .opt file) but I do not see anything

Thanks in advance

Paul