[Gmsh] Error in caption value

paul.carrico at free.fr paul.carrico at free.fr
Mon Jul 17 09:31:24 CEST 2017

Dear All

I didn't take care about this so far, but I've noticed that following  z
axis, the values in the caption are positive while it should not (the
shape is correct + the vector in the .msh file contains negative values)
; with or without the .opt file, I still have this error … what I'm
doing wrong?

Additional request : still using this example with 2 physical groups, I
do not have access to the list (it remains blank) in order to hide one,
as one can see in the screenshot  (tools -> visibility): ounce again
what am I misunderstanding?

Thanks for any help/feedback

Paul