[Gmsh] Use volume label coordinate from msh ascii file

Juan Francisco Puerta Ibarra jfp1n16 at soton.ac.uk
Mon Jul 24 12:05:40 CEST 2017

Dear sirs,

I have written a code in Matlab to create a 3d spherical mesh with just hexahedral elements. When I use the file created in Gmsh it opens really nice but I want to use the centroid coordinate from the file for my calculations also in Matlab.  I don't see in the msh file how to access this information but when I open the file on Gmsh it shows the volume label and its coordinates. Can I get the those coordinates from the ascii msh file without opening Gmsh? Thanks!