[Gmsh] Where I can find "Cut and merge faces option" in v3.0.4

David Colignon david.colignon at ulg.ac.be
Mon Aug 7 08:53:41 CEST 2017

Hi,

See http://gmsh.info/CHANGELOG.txt :

3.0.0 (April 13, 2017): new constructive solid geometry features and boolean
operations using OpenCASCADE; improved graphical user interface for interactive,
parametric geometry construction; new or modified commands in .geo files:
SetFactory, Circle, Ellipse, Wire, Surface, Sphere, Block, Torus, Rectangle,
Disk, Cylinder, Cone, Wedge, ThickSolid, ThruSections, Ruled ThruSections,
Fillet, Extrude, BooleanUnion, BooleanIntersection, BooleanDifference,
BooleanFragments, ShapeFromFile, Recursive Delete, Unique; "Surface" replaces
the deprecated "Ruled Surface" command; faster 3D tetrahedral mesh optimization
enabled by default; major code refactoring and numerous bug fixes.

And "BooleanFragments" in http://gmsh.info/doc/texinfo/gmsh.html#Boolean-operations

You can also search for the "OpenCASCADE" keyword in the full Gmsh documentation http://gmsh.info/doc/texinfo/gmsh.html

Regards,

Dave