[Gmsh] Crack plugin questions

Rodolfo Araya rodolfo.araya at udec.cl
Thu Sep 7 20:21:01 CEST 2017

Hi,

two questions concerning the crack plugin in 2D:

1. After using the plugin, when I try to save/export the mesh in msh format (ASCII 2)
I get only the points on the boundary of may domain, not a single triangle is
saved into the file.

2. My domain is a rectangle with a small line inside (of physical reference 5) which will be the crack.
Using the plugin I can duplicate the nodes on the crack, but I would like also to “duplicate”  the
physical reference as well. That means to generate a reference 6, for instance, for the same line.
Is it  possible?

merci beaucoup pour votre aide!!

Rodolfo

PS: I’ m using Macos Sierra 10.12.6 and Gmsh 3.05