[Gmsh] how to delete the repeated points caused by "Extrude"

Longlong Li - CITG L.Li-2 at tudelft.nl
Tue Sep 12 10:30:41 CEST 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have used the keyword "Extrude". But when I use it to extrude the 2D geometry and  the 2D mesh, I get some problems.

I have a line inside the 2D geometry which we call it fracture. But after using the "Extrude", the points on the line, which is obtained by "Extrude" the fracture, have 2 ID (there are repeated points).

I have tried the keyword "Coherence Mesh", but it doesn't work.

Could you please tell me how to solve this problem?

Thank you very much!

With all my best wishes!

Longlong