[Gmsh] GMSH Source: MLine vs. MEdge

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Tue Oct 10 17:16:32 CEST 2017

Hi Phillip,

No, MLine is a mesh element of type line (a "1D" element). MEdge is a topological edge, joining two vertices.

There is currently no documentation of the API; one of our objectives for Gmsh 4.0 is to design and distribute a high-level C API. This will not expose any of the internal complexity of the code.

Christophe