[Gmsh] Interpolating mesh values

Mayank Jog mayankjog at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 16:53:33 CET 2017

This is awesome!
2 Quick questions :
  1. When I use probe to get value @ a point, what interpolation kernel/
method is gmsh using?
        [I wanted to use an interpolation scheme such that if I specify a
point outside the mesh (which can happen when I spec a regular grid), I
don't want gmsh to extrapolate]

  2. I took a quick look @ the format of plugin(cutgrid) : {
http://www.manpagez.com/info/gmsh/gmsh-2.4.0/gmsh_53.php }
       Once I specify an origin, u & v vectors (for two axes), and number
of points "nu" and "nv" ;
          are "nu" and "nv" points sampled on both sides of the origin, or
along +u and +v?

Thank you!
Mayank