[Gmsh] How to select Pre/Post processing entity by location?

Shamsul Arefin mail.shanto at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 19:20:25 CET 2017

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the link ...

I want to do the 'naming task' in the batch. Problem is, after the generation of the volume, the surface IDs are created randomly. In GUI this is not a problem,  but since I am in batch mode, i need a rather stable solution to do this generation and naming repeatedly.

​
Regards,
Shamsul Arefin
ph: 017655441319