[Gmsh] Conformal mesh, no tetrahedra in region, BooleanDifference

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at uliege.be
Fri Jan 26 19:53:05 CET 2018

> On 26 Jan 2018, at 18:49, Loic Thulliez <loicthulliez at hotmail.fr> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> I have not figured out my problem, if someone could look at it, I will greatly appreciate.

With

  BooleanDifference{ Volume{A}; Delete; }{ Volume{B}; }

you generate a non-conformal geometry: the surface "between" result and B (which you don't delete) will be duplicated. You can either merge the two surfaces, or, simpler, just do

  BooleanFragments{ Volume{A}; Delete; }{ Volume{B}; Delete; }

which does what you want in one step.

Christophe