[Gmsh] Missing surfaces in mesh when using Boolean operators

ISABELA PAREDES CISNEROS iparedes1 at uc.cl
Wed Feb 7 11:50:39 CET 2018

Dear all,

I am trying to mesh a cube with cylindrical holes in it. Some of the holes
intersect. I am using a BooleanUnion of all the cylinders and then a
BooleanDifference of the cube and the cylinders. In the meshing, I get no
error but the mesh on the cylinders boundary is wrong. A lot of surfaces
are missing.

Do you have any idea of what am I doing wrong?

Best regards,

Isabela

P.D: I have commented some lines (10 and 113) in the GEO file to visualize
the mesh over the cylinders.