[Gmsh] Unable to find the boundary layer

孙思鹏 18686862185 at 163.com
Sat Feb 24 10:38:58 CET 2018

Hi
My name is bin.Tang and I am a Ph.D. candidate in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering, Harbin Engineering University, China.In the process of applying gmsh I encountered a problem.My example is in the attachment.When applying "tmp[] = Extrude {Surface{1}; Layers{5, 0.02}; Recombine;};" to generate the boundary layer, I can not find the outermost surface.My example is in the attachment.I really helpless, I hope to get your help.

With kind regards,

bin.Tang

从网易163邮箱发来的云附件
case.zip (26.32M, 2018年3月11日 17:38 到期)