[Gmsh] half of structure disappears

Juan E. Sanchez juan.e.sanchez at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 20:40:10 CET 2018

Hello,

I am using the OpenCASCADE factory to create a fairly complicated
structure.  In this simplified test case, I run into the issue where
part of the structure disappears when the center of it is removed.

When GMSH opens the file, it looks correct.  Then when I start
manipulating it in the Visibility dialog, half of the "air" volume
disappears.

When 3d meshing half of the "air" volume is also missing.

When I reopen the saved mesh, half the "air" volume is also missing.

Could someone please take a look?

Regards,

Juan Sanchez