[Gmsh] Visu Unv

Christophe Geuzaine geuzaine at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 09:03:28 CEST 2018

Hi Gaetan,

Gmsh currently only reads the mesh part of UNV files. Adding support for reading nodal scalar and vector fields should be very easy for somebody who knows the UNV format: the routine would be very similar to PViewDataGModel::readMSH in Post/PViewDataGModelIO.cpp.

Let us know if you need help implementing this.

Christophe