[Gmsh] API define periodic line

Christophe Geuzaine geuzaine at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 09:50:06 CEST 2018

Hi Artur - it's now in the API: give it a try.

PS: we have started to generate binary SDKs that contain the shared Gmsh library and the C++/C headers and Python module (see the *-sdk* files in gmsh.info/bin/). The SDK is built using the same compilers as the official builds, with the same options (built-in OpenCASCADE, etc.). This should make it much easier to develop C++, C or Python code based on Gmsh, without having to compile the Gmsh code from scratch.