[Gmsh] get mesh volume

Juan E. Sanchez juan.e.sanchez at gmail.com
Tue May 1 14:51:57 CEST 2018

Hello,

Thanks for the check, and the useful script.

Upon further analysis, the circumcenter of many of the tetrahedron are
outside their respective volumes.  This is where the additional volume
is coming from in my calculations.

This is affecting the results of the control volume method I am using,
since the total volume of the structure is not conserved.

Is there anything I can do to force the circumcenters to be inside of
the tetrahedron?

Regards,

Juan