[Gmsh] Bug with transfinite interface

Quentin Goestchel quentin.goestchel at ens-cachan.fr
Thu May 31 15:40:42 CEST 2018

Thank you for your answer. Let me know if I understood well: I have two
option, the first one is to change the order of the corners in the
transfinite volume definition to have the match and the second one is to
create the bulk cube using extrusion?

I'm not sure to understand perfectly how transfinite could be replaced
by extrusion. Is there is a way to have regular elements in the bulk of
the volume with this method?

Best regards,

--

Quentin Goestchel