[Gmsh] Geometry from an order 2 surface mesh

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at uliege.be
Thu Jun 14 12:30:10 CEST 2018

Hi Jerome,

Yes indeed - all our meshing algorithms currently generate 1st order geometrical elements, starting from 1st order geometrical elements on the boundary. The meshes are then "curved" later on. I will add the ability to re-use a given high-order discrete surface input when we curve to our TODO list. But it's not trivial.

Christophe

—