[Gmsh] Boolean Difference Crashes Gmsh

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at uliege.be
Thu Jul 26 17:50:56 CEST 2018

Hi Laura,

I cannot reproduce the crash. Can you try with the latest snaphot (not the stable release, which is quite old)?

Two remarks:

- your mesh size is too coarse and leads to a self-intersecting mesh
- you probably want to use BooleanFragments{ Volume{1,2,3}; Delete; }{} instead of the 2 difference operations to get a conformal mesh at the internal interfaces?

Christophe

—