[Gmsh] Having problems linking gmsh sdk libraries

Li Longhui lilonghui at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 29 16:55:43 CEST 2018

Greetings,

This is Longhui.

I am evaluating the gmsh sdks with C/C++ on windows, and having problems linking the SDK libraries.

I am wondering if some experts can have a look?  Thanks.

Here are what I have done

1.     In Visual Studio 2015, create a function as below

[cid:image002.png at 01D4278C.851E09B0]

2.     Configure the sdk include path and the sdk library path

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D4278E.A4312330]

The codes can be built without compiling errors, but having linkage errors
[cid:image007.jpg at 01D4278E.A4312330]

I have tried with both 32-bit and 64-bit sdks, and they have behaved exactly same.

Should I have the Can I have the two files
libgmsh.dll
libgmsh.lib

Do we need a libgmsh.dll and libgmsh.lib file?

Any advices will be greatly appreciated/

Thanks Much,
Longhui