[Gmsh] 3D Airfoil with boundary layer

Nathan RICKS Nathan.James.Ricks at vub.be
Wed Aug 22 19:24:37 CEST 2018

Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering if anyone has a .geo file for a 3D airfoil (or even a cylinder, etc) with a boundary layer that they'd be willing to share? I run into numerous issues when extruding the 2D geometry, so I don't know where to begin with asking questions on that - but I think an example would clear things up quickly. It's a pretty standard test case I think so hopefully someone could help me.

If anyone can help me out, that would be greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards,

Nathan Ricks

[FLOW]

[VUB]