[Gmsh] export med 3.2 or 3.3?

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at uliege.be
Fri Sep 7 11:21:27 CEST 2018

Hello Jean-Pierre,

I would be happy to implement this, but from my (limited) understanding of the MED library I could never figure out how to choose the version of the MED file when writing a new one: it's always using the latest format version, based on the version of the MED library. (Reading MED files with various format versions is OK - It's writing to target a specific version that I don't know how to do.)

I think this would be a good question to forward to the MED library developers...

Christophe

—