[Gmsh] Write individual physical surfaces, preferably from Python API

Herzig Ivo (herziivo) herziivo at students.zhaw.ch
Wed Oct 10 19:09:28 CEST 2018

Hello,

Is there an option to write physical surfaces to individual files (preferably STL)? e.g. if I have physical surfaces "inlet" and "outlet" and I want to write them to "inlet.stl" and "outlet.stl" files.

Another option would be to write them to a single STL file but in separate solids named after the Physical surfaces, but I don't think gmsh can do that either?

Is there an Option I missed that does this? Or a command line switch??

Thanks for your help!

Ivo