[Gmsh] "Tag # already exists" with OpenCASCADE engine

Wang Bin binwang.0213 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 23:25:33 CEST 2018

Dear Dr. Geuzaine,

Thanks for you rapid reply.

Based on your suggestion, now I'm working on normal vector issue in a
simplified problem.

Now I found a potential bug in Gmsh. When I use build-in geometry engine,
the normal vector are all in the same direction.
But when I switch to OpenCASCADE engine (adding SetFactory("OpenCASCADE")),
the normal vector shows different. All of other info in geo file is exactly
the same.

How do I resolve this issue?
[image: image.png]  [image: image.png]

Please check attachment geo file to see the details.

Thanks,
Bin

Christophe Geuzaine <cgeuzaine at uliege.be> 于2018年10月16日周二 下午4:39写道: