[Gmsh] R: Max number of fields

Alessandro Vicini alessandro.vicini at sitael.com
Mon Oct 29 08:44:01 CET 2018

>> In such extreme cases I would precompute the desired mesh size constraints on a background mesh.

>> Christophe

How would you do that?
In my case I'd need a number of fields of around 10^5. I have already a "background" mesh; the idea is to generate a starting mesh, start the simulation with this, and then use one of the computed fields to obtain the desired mesh size at each cell. At this point, I would use a box (or sphere) field for each cell of the starting grid to generate the new one.

A.