[Gmsh] Avoid duplicate entities with Geometry.OCCAutoFix = 0

Juan Córcoles juan.corcoles at uam.es
Sat Nov 10 09:23:20 CET 2018

Dear Christophe,

Thanks again: yes, obviously I have that option too, but I don't see any
duplicates when I merge the file. The duplicates appear after I create a
surface loop. That is what I was trying to say from the beginning. I tried
to be sure of that before sending my meesage, so that is why I used a very
simple model.

Thank you very much for your help,