[Gmsh] Higher order elements

Curti, M. M.Curti at tue.nl
Mon Nov 12 15:44:18 CET 2018

Dear All,

Recently I started to use Gmsh thanks to C API in version 4. However, I would like to get some other nodes distributions in the elements (Quads, 2D only for now), like Legendre -Lobatto or Chebyshev rather than equidistant... Is there a way to get it directly from Gmsh, or I have to generate them from my solver. I would wonder how can I do that, is there a command which evaluates Legendre points on a particular edge of the element, or I have to use some interpolation (I think it would be quite dirty to do that)?

Regards,
Mitrofan