[Gmsh] EXTERNAL: Re: Embedded Mesh

Jensen, Aaron J. Aaron.J.Jensen at leidos.com
Tue Dec 11 20:49:41 CET 2018

Thank you for adding pyramid support in version 4.0.5!  It's been a huge help for building hybrid meshes.

A possible feature would be the ability to export the unstructured and structured part of the mesh as two separate files.  One file containing the structured mesh (plot3d) and the other containing the unstructured mesh.

Thanks again,
Aaron