[Gmsh] Quadrangular mesh with flat faces from ruled surface

Nilanka Ekanayake nilankae20 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 22:30:27 CET 2019

Dear Prof. Geuzaine,

Thanks for the response. I have attached my geo file here - (a coarse mesh
I use for testing) . Ideally I'd like to have full flat quad surfaces and
cells (1st order surfaces and volumes). Else, for a given number of cells,
is there a way to reduce the angle of error in this geo file?

Thanks in advance,
Nilanka.