[Gmsh] Stress on Gauss Points

Max Orok morok at mevex.com
Fri Feb 15 17:01:54 CET 2019

Hi Jeremy,

My impression going in was that the Gauss point steps were part of the
simulation and the goal was just to plot the data.
I think for this data set, the shared node data does repeat, but a single
element will vary as a function of its nodes.

For any averaging etc., perhaps this could be done during the simulation?

Sincerely,
Max

--
Max Orok