[Gmsh] Mesh export question

Peter Johnston p.johnston at griffith.edu.au
Wed Mar 13 07:25:15 CET 2019

Hello,

I was wondering if it was possible to create a mesh in gmsh and export it in two different ways. For example, I have created a complex mesh of heart tissue and blood volumes and I wish to export this as one mesh. I would also like to export just the heart tissue and its bounding surfaces into another mesh file. Is this possible without going back and starting at the beginning and remeshing the entire structure?

Thanks very much,

Peter.

Associate Professor Peter Johnston (FAustMS, FIMA)
School of Environment and Science
Griffith University | Nathan | QLD 4111 | Technology (N44) Room 3.19
T +61 7 373 57748| F +61 7 373 57656 Email p.johnston at griffith.edu.au