[Gmsh] Delaunay for quads

Michel Cassagnes michel.cassagnes at noos.fr
Sat Mar 16 10:19:20 CET 2019

Dear Christophe,

Fine! It works with the latest version. I didn't check visually but my
calculation goes to end without any errors. I had tried with the 4.0.0. It
is a recent modification?
I noticed that mesh options have changed. Delaunay for quads becomes
Frontal-Delaunay for quads but remains experimental. Why by curiosity?

Thank you very much and congratulation again for your work.

Best regards,

Michel Cassagnes