[Gmsh] STEP Labels

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at uliege.be
Wed Apr 24 08:26:53 CEST 2019

> On 24 Apr 2019, at 04:43, Aaron Jensen <ajensen.email at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I tried working with volumes.  I'm not seeing how the labels work yet but the colors do, sort of.  I think G and B are backwards (see attached).

Good catch - this should now be fixed: you can try the latest dev snapshot?

Could you also send a test STEP file with both surface and volume labels and colors? We could query the FreeCAD folks to see if there's any knowledge over there on why this doesn't seem to work with the OpenCASCADE STEP importer.

Thanks,

Christophe