[Gmsh] Creation of simple surface mesh

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at uliege.be
Wed May 29 16:07:56 CEST 2019

Hi Florian,

This is a nice test-case for our new remeshing pipeline. It's still quite experimental, but you can give it a try with the latest development snapshot: just open the attached .msh file, which contains a mesh of the bunny as well as an underlying parametrization. You can remesh this file simply by selecting the algorithm ("Frontal-Delaunay" in the attached picture) and the mesh size you want (e.g. by double-clicking in the window and changing the global mesh size factor).

Nothing about the new remeshing features is documented yet, but feel free to play around with it and report your findings ;-)