[Gmsh] Nonsensical physical surface groupings when using opencascade boolean operations.

jacobp7 jacobp7 at protonmail.ch
Fri Jun 28 05:45:13 CEST 2019

I am trying out the Gmsh cascade boolean operations and have potentially found a bug trying to intersect two offset unit cubes (see test.geo attachment).

The resulting groupings of the resulting physical surfaces make no sense, as instead of grouping the surfaces according to the input physical surfaces, the output groupings make no sense. Maybe I'm missing a flag or something, but it would be nice to get a surface groupings that strays true to the input.