[Gmsh] Regarding extra faces created for structured mesh on extruded surface

Archana V valappilarchana at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 11:27:03 CEST 2019

Hi,

     My geometry consists of solid rod, an inclined annuls pipe with
thickness and a computational region. In order to get structured mesh, I
have created extra faces on extruded geometry. How can I delete this extra
faces. While converting to openfoam, I am getting default faces in the
boundary. I don't need these faces, I made this only for getting structured
mesh. Could you please help me. I have tried coherence but, it is not
deleting these extra faces. Geometry is attached.

Thanks
--
Best wishes

Archana V